About the Firm
Experienced Long Island Real Estate Lawyer Provides Reliable Support
Smithtown firm has a strong reputation for handling property issues
The Long Island real estate market is more expensive than ever, so it has never been more important to retain experienced legal counsel to protect your investment. At our Smithtown firm, the Law Office of Albert J. Testa, we have guided commercial and residential clients across Long Island to successful results in all types of property matters for decades. Whether you seek assistance with a real estate transaction, a zoning dispute, a title concern or some other issue, our firm will give you the personalized attention you deserve. No matter how complex your challenge might be, you can rely on us to explain your options clearly and make the process as easy as possible for you, your business, and your family.
Areas of Practice
Established attorney advises on commercial and residential property matters in Nassau and Suffolk
In a free initial consultation, we can assess your real estate
matter relating to:
- Residential real estate — If you are engaged in a residential real estate purchase or sale, we will deliver comprehensive support to meet the needs of you and your family.
- Commercial real estate — Our firm has the background to handle sophisticated commercial real estate transactions and conflicts, no matter what business you are in.
- Land use and zoning law — Difficulties with land use and zoning can destroy the value of your property. With extensive experience in Long Island real estate, we will help you anticipate problems and advocate for you before local authorities.
- Landlord-tenant law — Our firm handles a full range of landlord-tenant matters including lease negotiations and disagreements regarding conditions.
- Title insurance — In matters involving title insurance, we have the experience and resources to safeguard you against ownership flaws.
Since opening the firm in 2001, we have worked hard to build strong relationships with clients while guiding them to a favorable outcome.
Contact a hardworking New York real estate lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Albert J. Testa represents Long Island clients in all types of residential and commercial real estate matters. Please call 631-320-5295 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Smithtown office.